- Интерфейс платформы
- Стратегии для ботов
- Дополнительная информация
- Боты и инструменты
- Учебные стримы
- Разделы платформы
- Platform interface
- Bot strategy
- Additional information
- Bots and tools
- Educational streams
Frequently asked questions (FAQ)
1. The main trading strategies?
- Aftershock (AS)
2. Difference between Positional and Aftershock strategy?
When a positional strategy is in action, the trader expects the coin to break a trend level and then return. While in aftershock strategy, the trader waits for the coin's rise to take profit from a rebound.
3. What timeframe (TF) should be used for intraday and positional strategy?
- For positional: 1D, 4h, 1h
- For intraday: 1m, 5m, 15m
4. What is "narrowing price channel"?
This pattern forms dynamical descending resistance level and dynamical ascending support level by its extremums. A high volume during the breakout gives more chances to take profit.
5. What is "martin"?
Short for "martingale", it implies an increase of the order amount with coefficient. The coefficient usually ranges from 1,1 to 1,3.
6. What are Notify and Alarm?
7. What is "range"?
The difference between the maximum and minimum price of a trading instrument, for a certain time. It is usually mentioned when it comes to the area in which the price of the selected coin “moves”.
8. What is "ping-pong"?
This trading strategy suits coin which volatility is low. Traders usually use it for satoshi coins (NPXS, HOT), i.e. their price is less than 100 satoshi.
9. What is "a coin with no access to fiat"?
A coin without any pair to USD or stablecoin (USDT, USDC, etc.) on the exchanges. Such coins are usually traded to BTC or ETH.
10. What is "important breakout"?
The longer the pattern is in action (on the coin, according to the technical analysis), the more prominent it becomes. Such breakout attracts attention and increases volume. It also includes repeated touches of the level (resistance, support, etc.).
11. Should I trade a horizontal breakout?
General recommendation: do not trade a horizontal breakout, especially it applies to beginners. The higher the breakout, the more dangerous it is.
12.What is "divergence"?
It occurs when the technical indicator and the price have a different direction. It helps to detect the weakening of the current price trend.
13. How many coins to trade at the same time?
We recommend not to work with more than four coins at the same time. One of the adequate ways to trade is to divide them into categories: satoshi, fiat, a coin with no access to fiat. Concentrate on trade with 1-2 coins from each category.
14. How should I allocate the deposit between different trading strategies?
Since 100% of the deposit should always be available for intraday and AS, everything that comes from the profits can be used for positional trading.
15. What is "POC"?
Point of Control (POC) – The price level for the time period with the highest traded volume.
16. If the long squeeze is closed where should I start a new one?
According to classic trading, it should go below the previous level to be considered a new one.
17. Touch of the level
The touch makes the level weaker. The liquidity just goes out of there. Those who wanted to buy have already done it and no one will re-open the order.
18. NB: In case of the poor performance of your PC or laptop the work of the platform may be limited as well. Disabling "Market trades" and "Order book" may help to improve workability of the interface. For that remove the lock from the platform's interface by clicking on the lock icon in the upper-right corner. Then close mentioned elements and turn on the interface blocking.